About the Role
You'll join the People EBx, Talent and IDEB team to design programs across the employee lifecycle improving the Employee Brand & Experience Talent Development & Talent Management, and IDEB for all employees at Twitch.
We are looking for a Talent Learning Designer to design and manage internal projects working with the team and with company partners. You know Human Resources with a focus on talent programs and how to manage learning programs.
You'll report to the VP of People BrandEx, Talent and IDEB and work with a team of program managers and leaders.
You can work in California, Seattle, WA, New York, NY, or Salt Lake City, UT.
- Create programs using values and IDEB strategy as a guide to grow engagement and help our employees do their best work using equitable and impactful processes.
- Provide experienced project management and instructional design support rolling out projects across: employee experience, talent planning, IDEB, and L&D.
- Design and implement immersive learner-centric programs by creating content that uses learning experience methodologies and technologies.
- Lead the full-cycle for the project plan and design of blended learning solutions: project timeline, course goals, content, assessment, and evaluation criteria.
- Implement branded guides, design principles, logos, templates, and presentations to support programs across the EBx, Talent and IDEB team including onboarding, talent programs, and learning programs.
- Develop assessments and metrics to measure program outcomes.
- Create train-the-trainer programs and facilitator materials to grow programs.
- 5+ years experience in instructional design, learning and development or organizational development
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Consulting skills establish learning goals with partners using adult learning and project management theories
- A design toolkit that allow you to navigate complex learning projects
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with e-learning concepts and tools such as Articulate or Camtasia
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)