Own training initiatives that will change the face of advertising in Europe.
Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
The training team is responsible for developing training strategy with the learner in mind, creating and delivering learning experiences through instructor-led sessions, eLearning, videos, and documentation, managing training logistics and tools, and implementing and maintaining robust measurement to continuously improve the effectiveness of training. We are seeking a training program manager who will focus on the EU sales organization and will evaluate and improve existing training offering, identify gaps across all domains (skill and tools, product knowledge, industry and functional expertise), deploy existing and develop new training programs including Onboarding, Product and Skills trainings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading training efforts in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Specifically, we are looking for a talent development practitioner with experience managing training programs including content, logistics, facilitation, and measurement across multiple modalities and formats.
We are looking for a problem solver who is proactive, meticulous, customer-obsessed, and is a strong leader willing to roll up their sleeves no matter how large or small the task is – from managing program logistics to creating content to diving deep into data.
Key job responsibilities
1. Conduct and maintain needs analysis that uncovers training opportunities.
2. Identify, define, track, and continuously assess the effectiveness of training, and implement suggestions for improvement across assigned programs.
3. Lead end-to-end program management including content management, logistics, communication, delivery and facilitator coordination, analytics and reporting.
4. Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional business partners (Sales, Marketing, Product, HR) globally, to uncover and support learning priorities.
5. Proactively drive change and continuous improvement in support of the business goals.
6. Produce and facilitate virtual and in-person training events.