JOB SUMMARY: Learning executive responsible for idea and team leadership in support of the core design, development, delivery, and evaluation of targeted UOR operations-focused onboarding and training programs, processes, and associated initiatives. Collaborates primarily with Front of House HR Business Partners and Division operations leaders to establish common learning expectations to ensure newly hired and current frontline Team Members are fully prepared to successfully perform their job responsibilities.
- Leads a team of learning professionals in providing strategic performance consulting services for front of house operating divisions. Works closely with senior business leaders to identify gaps in productivity, performance and service, recommends targeted business solutions to build individual and team competence, builds impactful programs/processes that link to individual development, increased business performance, employee satisfaction and brand essence and leads and measures their successful execution.
- Drives the strategy, design, development, and delivery of UOR training programs to support cultural assimilation as well as programs to drive functional capability for hourly, non-exempt, emerging leader and leadership within our operating divisions.
- Apply LMS and digital technologies in the ongoing design and delivery of existing and future training programs and products; use tools that motivate and engage learners and learning across a diverse landscape.
- Leads the Safety low risk training program for UOR through measuring compliance, developing and delivery of creative interventions to close gaps and design and delivery of safety training content (based on EHS SME direction).
- Builds guest service delivery strategy and annual tactics based on company metrics/measures to support increased improvement. Supports both global guest service initiatives as well as functional support.
- Partners with Comcast|NBCU compliance team to ensure UO and Orlando based UPR teams are assigned and in compliance with corporate requirements. Designs and develops creative delivery solutions for park hourly population to meet spirit and intent.
- Develops measures and processes to continually assess transfer of knowledge and content/program effectiveness.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree is required in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development. Master’s degree is preferred in Psychology, Instructional Design, or Organizational Development.
EXPERIENCE: 10+ years’ experience designing, developing, and implementing diverse learning solutions. At least 5 years’ experience in a management/leadership role; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the theme park, hotel, quick service restaurant industries and/or other hospitality experience preferred.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Must have excellent leadership, change management, consulting and influence skills while demonstrating the ability to think strategically and translate business performance gaps into learning and development strategies.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.