This role will enable Learning communication strategy delivery, through creation of learning communication materials and communication plan implementation globally and across relevant regions, languages, functions to enable new culture of learning and to drive continuous associates' awareness of the learning navigation at Mars. Furthermore, this role will engage with learners globally and within the region to gain insights into learner preferences to support continuous improvement of existing learning experiences and provide input to the Learner Experience team for future product development.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent of education) preferability in Communications, Corporate Affairs or Marketing that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 3 or more years of experience in Corporate Affairs and / or Internal Communications functions.
- Excellence in verbal, written and visual communications. Hands on experience in development, testing and implementing of powerful communication and engagement materials.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task. Capable of establishing priorities.
- Technology savvy with a keen interest in leveraging technology to drive excellence in communications, and learner engagement (Campaign Monitor, PPT, etc.)
- English - fluent, additional languages is a must (French or German).
What will be your key responsibilities?
Communications development and activation
- Develop stakeholder and learner communication materials as per annual communication plan.
- Contextualize and organize translation to relevant languages for planned learner communications.
- Partner with project team for new priority program development to manage communication plan and communications material creation (in partnership with the vendor where relevant).
- Activate learner-facing communications across all functional areas and across regions / languages in line with streamlined annual communication plan
- Create relationships in assigned region with local functional leads, senior leaders, P&O and CA to leverage existing forums to market Mars U development opportunities and embed the culture of learning into everything we do.
- Manage ongoing contribution to existing social communications channels (Teams, Yammer, etc.) to create better Mars U and learning portfolio awareness.
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders and cross-functional teams on learner communities and engagement initiatives.
- Organize and deliver on associates listening sessions to inform continuous improvement process for existing products and overall Mars U experience, as well as provide input to future learner experience creation.
- Activate communities of learners within in assigned region to gain insights into learner preferences, create opportunities to test new Ideas/concepts developed by Learning Experience and potentially leverage as change agents for the shift we will drive in the culture of learning at Mars.